Claremac wrote:Yay!!!! Delete functionality - many thanks! I have been through and deleted the many hundreds of properties which I have had a nosey at from Land's End to John O'Groats and everywhere in between it seems. Some of them I can't even remember looking at! All seemed to work perfectly well and it got me to thinking about whether you could incorporate a "look but don't save" mode for nosey people like me. There are often times I would like to look at an area (mostly when I am watching the property shows and I'm looking to see if the property ever sold!) but do not want the properties I view to be saved to the sidebar. Would there be any chance of a menu selection which turns the sidebar save functionality on and off but still allows the user to see the PB data on Rightmove etc.?
I hope that that explanation is intelligible. I just read it back and I'm not sure.........
Look and don't save... possibly, tho I think it may confuse people (just based on the number of problems reported with 'work in a bee' being unticked)
I think the real solution is to make the sidebar more granular, ie displaying properties from certain areas but not others....
But first lets get deleting done and dusted
I'm testing a new version now, and will be available to download from this thread this evening!
* only left clicking on a property in the sidebar displays the webpage
* right clicking on the side bar displays a popup menu, which has the following
1) Show property (Return) - displays the properties webpage
2) Delete property (Delete) - deleted the property from the sidebar
3) Undelete property (Shift Delete) - undeletes the property from the sidebar
4) Refresh Sidebar (F5) - forces the sidebar to redraw itself
* keyboard shortcuts are available (in brackets above), tho sometimes Firefox moves focus from the sidebar to the webpage - so it can be a bit hit and miss at times
-- Edit to add
Almost forgot about kebabman's bug report on the colours - will look at that now!