An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

I have no idea how property Bee works?

Support, questions and ideas about the property-bee toolbar

I have no idea how property Bee works?

Postby jcgwakefield on Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi there,

I have just installed property Bee, registered, switched my apple mac off and on again. So what do I do now?
I'm not savvy with firefox beyond browsing, how do get property bee to give me information in a way that I need it?

Thanks in advance

jcg
jcgwakefield

Re: I have no idea how property Bee works?

Postby Beerhunter on Mon May 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Start Firefox, goto rightmove.co.uk and start searching/browsing properties... its as simple as that :shock:
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Re: I have no idea how property Bee works?

Postby robtm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Please can you post some more information here? I seem to be unable to adjust any filter settings for the properties shown in the sidebar. I thought I saw something to help with that when I started using property bee some time ago, but now I have loads of properties in the sidebar which are outside my price range and area. The buttons all seem to work - 'options' gives me a drop-down menu listing just 'backup database on exit'; 'wzards' will export my data to csv or compact the database.

Does it sound like it is still not installed properly? I can delete properties from the list and refresh the list, I'm signed on to rightmove, but how do I / where do I control what actually goes into the sidebar?

thank you,

rob
robtm

Return to Support and Questions