An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

installing property bee

Support, questions and ideas about the property-bee toolbar

installing property bee

Postby asho on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 pm

I have tried to install property bee, it shows on the toolbar. It seems to install as it asks for Firefox to re-start but when on Right Move nothing from property bee
asho

Re: installing property bee

Postby Zsolt on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 am

I have the same problem. Any ideas?Thanks
Zsolt

Postby Oabdee on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 pm

I also have the same problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, both Firefox and Property-bee, but to no avail.
Mark [BeeHunter] is Property-Bee still running? Is the agreement with nethouseprices still on?
Oabdee

Postby mod on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

Go here:

http://www.property-bee.com/downloads.php

And install version 2.0.16.0

Then set add-in options to "never update". If it stops working, come back to this site to see if a viable later version is available.

See if need be:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Updating_extensions#Disabling_update_checks_for_individual_add-ons_-_Advanced_users
mod

Postby lynneinjapan on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 am

My PB tried to update itself (presumably to v2.0.16) but the dialogue box that came up after restarting the browser disappeared off the bottom of the screen wth no "Next" button and no way of scrolling down to see if there was one. (Netbook with Windows XP.) All I could do was right-click on the menu at the bottom and exit the wizard. I've gone back to v2.0.15 and that seems fine.
lynneinjapan

Postby hopperandco on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 pm

There has definitely been a problem in the recent past, which has now been rectified. I use several PC's in different locations, and they all suddenly starting working properly again.
hopperandco

Return to Support and Questions