An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

why do properties on my saved list show price - 13%

Support, questions and ideas about the property-bee toolbar

why do properties on my saved list show price - 13%

Postby thecubasekid on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi folks,

i only just heard bout property bee today. installed and it does indeed show some very useful info and i am sure it will be of help in my search for new home at a reasonable price. great to not have to cross reference other site (home.co.uk for one) to see price change history

i have a couple of questions however;

1 when i look at my saved properties, in the list property bee appears to have added a calculation after the marketed price of -13% of the marketed price, for example one home i'm interested in is 265,000. in the saved list the price reads as 265,000 (-13% = 230,550) - what does this mean, is 13% the average difference between marketed vs sold prices in my area, or perhaps UK, or is it something else?

2 i have read comments suggesting PB is not working on the saved list, how was it previously working? some users suggest when they click through to the propery PB works and shows information. i don't see this the advert appears the same as before, only in search result list do i get details, and in saved list i only get the 13% but listed in Q1. Should i get the same breakdown i get in normal searches?
thecubasekid

Re: why do properties on my saved list show price - 13%

Postby thecubasekid on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:26 pm

***Update***

PB is not adding the -13% showing in saved list, it is coming from 'right move tweaker' add-on for Firefox i also installed for the first time today....
thecubasekid

Return to Support and Questions