An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

Property Bee not working for specific Estate Agent?

Support, questions and ideas about the property-bee toolbar

Property Bee not working for specific Estate Agent?

Postby Brearabbit on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:05 pm

I have not spent a lot of time using this, so correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that all the information is present for all Estate Agents properties on Rightmove, with the exception of one ('Barbers', searching around the North Shropshire area). Have they done something to combat the effect of Property Bee or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help...
Brearabbit

Re: Property Bee not working for specific Estate Agent?

Postby needle on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Brearabbit wrote:I have not spent a lot of time using this, so correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that all the information is present for all Estate Agents properties on Rightmove, with the exception of one ('Barbers', searching around the North Shropshire area). Have they done something to combat the effect of Property Bee or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help...

This doesnt make much sense Brearabbit - I have full view of properties and property history from this agent: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... ier=BRANCH^10954&includeSSTC=true&_includeSSTC=on

I think you might be misunderstanding what property-bee actually does.
Property-bee does not just gather information from Rightmove, it gathers information from property-bee users.
If nobody has looked at a property or an area using property-bee before then it wont have a long history.

As it happens, your chosen agent does have some history but only going back a short while this could be for one of two reasons;
1 - nobody has used property bee to view these properties until recently, or
2 - the estate agent has re-listed all their properties in the last few weeks. This is possible and has been seen before.

If you think that properties were there before under a different listing just click on 'Wizards - Export data to a CSV file'.
This will put all of your previous finds into a CSV file that you can search in Excel (or similar).
All you need to do then is search the spreadsheet for the address or agent and you can see the previous listings.

Smart boy that Beerhunter, designed it well ;)
needle
Beta Tester

Return to Support and Questions