An important announcement from the founder of property-bee.com: The future of Property Bee is assured.

Rightmove acquires property-bee.com

Support, questions and ideas about the property-bee toolbar

Postby Beerhunter on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Rightmove. (FSTE: RMV) today announced that it has acquired property-bee.com.

The purchase of property-bee.com, is a key part of Rightmove's strategy to provide a range of new initiatives in the rapidly developing area of web based services to buyers. Following the acquisition, property-bee.com will continue to operate independently to preserve its successful and passionate community.

Commenting on the purchase Milles Shipside, commercial director of Rightmove said: "I'm delighted that we have been able to secure this deal. property-bee.com has become a revealation that is difficult not to admire. Property bee's acknowledged strength in cutting edge development complements the comprehensive site provided by Rightmove. It also supplements the information and services we can deliver, in an exciting and revolutionary way.

The founder of property-bee.com, an unassuming man who goes by the username beerhunter, said: "property-bee.com has some tremendously loyal users and a high reputation. During the past year it has gone from strength to strength, and now it is time to expand and extend its coverage. I believe that by partnering with Rightmove we can provide the very best buyer experience. It's exciting to be taking property-bee.com forward within a group that is prepared to take some pioneering steps."

Further details of the acquistion and future services are expected to be announced in the following months.
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Rightmove acquires PB?

Postby Jason on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:20 am

http://www.property-bee.com/news.php

Rightmove. (FSTE: RMV) today announced that it has acquired property-bee.com.

The purchase of property-bee.com, is a key part of Rightmove's strategy to provide a range of new initiatives in the rapidly developing area of web based services to buyers. Following the acquisition, property-bee.com will continue to operate independently to preserve its successful and passionate community.

Commenting on the purchase Milles Shipside, commercial director of Rightmove said: "I'm delighted that we have been able to secure this deal. property-bee.com has become a revealation that is difficult not to admire. Property bee's acknowledged strength in cutting edge development complements the comprehensive site provided by Rightmove. It also supplements the information and services we can deliver, in an exciting and revolutionary way.

The founder of property-bee.com, an unassuming man who goes by the username beerhunter, said: "property-bee.com has some tremendously loyal users and a high reputation. During the past year it has gone from strength to strength, and now it is time to expand and extend its coverage. I believe that by partnering with Rightmove we can provide the very best buyer experience. It's exciting to be taking property-bee.com forward within a group that is prepared to take some pioneering steps."

Further details of the acquistion and future services are expected to be announced in the following months.

April Fools joke????
Jason

Re: Rightmove acquires PB?

Postby Claremac on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 am

Had me going for a minute! :D
Claremac
Beta Tester

Re: Rightmove acquires property-bee.com

Postby Garrincha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 am

Good April fool (I hope!)

It's the only one I've seen today that I actually believed :)
Garrincha

Postby littleprofessor on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:45 am

Ha ha ha, you had me going for a minute there. Mind you, it's not too far from the truth with RM launching a competing product to property bee - who would've thunk it?
littleprofessor

Postby Beerhunter on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Yes, its is an April Fool... I couldn't resist posting something :lol:
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Postby dnjclarke on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:31 pm

got me. can't recall ever never been caught out before. good one. keep up the good work - love propertybee!
dnjclarke

Postby Beerhunter on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

dnjclarke wrote:got me. can't recall ever never been caught out before. good one. keep up the good work - love propertybee!

Think it may have caught quite a few people out :lol:
Beerhunter
Site Admin

Return to Support and Questions